- Woodball equipment includes three pieces: the ball, the mallet, and the gate.
- Only the IWbF certified Woodball Equipment shall be used in Woodball championships. The certificated brands of equipment are subjected to be announced by IWbF annually.
Specifications of Equipment
- The ball should be a round-shaped sphere made of wood, 9.5cm±0.2cm in diameter and 350g±60g in weight.
- Numbers and the Woodball emblem can be marked on the ball.
The specifications of the ball are shown:
- The mallet is in a T-shaped form. Its gross weight is about 800 grams.
- The mallet (consisting of a handle and a bottle shaped head) is 90cm±10cm in length.
- The bottle shaped mallet head is 21.5cm±0.5cm in length. It is installed with a rubber cushion which measures 6.6cm±0.2cm in diameter, and 3.8cm±0.1cm in height.
The specifications of the mallet shown as below:
- The gate is in ㅠ shape with accessories including 1 metal rod, 2 spherical nuts, and two rubber tubes.
- The gate is formed by 2 bottles as its base pillar fixed to the ground. The width between the 2 bottles should be 15cm±0.5cm, measuring from the inner sides of one bottle to another.
- The gate can be equipped with an 1-meter flag pole on top.
The specifications of the gate are shown:
The specifications of the gate set are shown: