Uganda Woodball Federation recogonises four types of memberships including; Clubs, Institutions and Schools, District Associations, and Honorary Members.
- Any interested group of persons may apply for admission as an affiliate Club, if such a group satisfies the following requirements:
- Has an Executive of at least five members and regulations that conform to the objectives of the Federation
- Must have fully paid up membership and annual affiliation fees as shall be determined by the Congress
- Membership fee shall be paid once at the time of registration
- Annual affiliation fee shall be paid every year
Institutions and Schools
Interested schools or institutions may apply for membership if they satisfy the above listed requirements.
District Association (DWbA)
These in addition to the above listed requirements, DAs must have a Constitution approved by UWbF
Congress shall appoint these individuals/organisations according to the meritorious services rendered to the Federation.
No new member shall be admitted during an elective congress or at an Extra Ordinary meeting unless that meeting was convened to purposely admit new members. No other item shall appear on the Notice and Agenda for this purpose.
Rights of members
Every member shall:
- Have the right to participate fully in the activities of the Federation, apart from the Honorary members
- Maintain its autonomy and identity
- Organize its annual Woodball activities, and present a report
- Select its players for representation in all scheduled national competitions
- Right to be heard, and to a fair hearing
- Right of free expression
- Right of access to Federation documents and information
- Right to vote and be voted for unless otherwise restrained or exempted by powers of the Constitution, or by resolution of the Congress