We engage actively at the international level. We always assemble a strong team to participate at the Woodball World Cup, and a number of open championships across the globe. As a way of attracting more players at the international level, UWbF organizes a competitive championship dabbed “Uganda International Woodball Open”. We have also had the chance to organize rotational championships, such as the Beach Woodball World Cup.
Teams we send at the international competitions have won medals; therefore our participation is very competitive.
Some of the annual, biannual, and quadrennial events we take part in include:
- Woodball World Cup
- Beach Woodball World Cup
- China International Woodball Open Tournament
- Taiwan Open International Woodball Championship
- World University Woodball Championship
- Malaysia Woodball International Open Championship
- Thailand Open International Woodball Championship
With the introduction of Africa Woodball Federation, a number of new competitive events at the international and regional level are cropping up.
Results to be uploaded!